Includes 8 hours of me on your wedding day. All files edited in color and black and white. Digital download or flash drive with rights to print any size, any place. Yours to keep forever.
Includes 6 hours of me on your wedding day. All files edited in color and black and white. Digital download or flash drive with rights to print any size, any place. Yours to keep forever.
Includes 4 hours of me on your wedding day. All files edited in color and black and white. Digital download or flash drive with rights to print any size, any place. Yours to keep forever.
1. Are the travel expenses included in your packages or covered additionally?
Travel is additional outside of Dane and Iowa County, Wisconsin
2. We want to include our dog in photos, is that okay?
3. How long does it take to recieve the photos after the wedding?
My contract says 2-12 weeks. It's typically 2-4 weeks.
4. Are your hours in one solid block or can they be broken up?
The hours are one continuous block.
5. Do you work with the same 2nd photographer?
I try! As soon as you are booked, I contact my favorites list! I work primarily with the same 3 second photographers always.
6. Who edits the 2nd photographer’s photos?
7. Is the 2nd photographer an add-on?
Yes - the 2nd photographer is an additional cost that varies depending on hours.
8. What if you are sick or cannot make it the day of the wedding?
We have a group of local photographers with similar style, business sense, and work who do “roll call” each Thursday to see who is available should something happen.
9. Do you dual record for backup purposes?
I do! I am making a copy of your files as I take them!
12. How are the final photos delivered?
You have two options! A flash drive mailed to you or a digital download!
13. Do we own the rights to our photos?
We share the rights. This protects you AND me! You are welcome to print your files any size and any location. Your family and friends are, too! If another company wishes to publish your photos for profit, however, they’ll need written permission from us both!
14. Do you sell prints or albums?
If you choose digital download as your delivery method, you (and anyone you share the link with) will have the option to purchase prints if you’d prefer that ease. You’re also welcome to download and print where you’d like! Albums are not yet available, but I’ve got a great recommendation for you!
15. What do you think about having a videographer?
I LOVE them! I think they produce some really amazing work and I haven’t met one I couldn’t work well with!s
16. Want to see a contract?
Awesome! Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the contact form! CANNOT WAIT!